All-Inclusive Antigua Weddings
Antigua is a great destination choice for a Caribbean wedding, especially for beach lovers.
- With 365 beaches, Antigua is known for great beaches
- Sandals Grande Antigua is a perfect wedding resort
- Wed in Antigua and island hop to St Lucia or Barbados for your honeymoon
Getting married in Antigua is easy. Do a little paper work. Show up a few days before. Say I do.
The information below is provided by the tourist board of Antigua. Please keep in mind the resort you choose will have slightly different restrictions and fees. For example, you can officially be married in Antigua 48 hours after you arrive, but most resorts make you wait 72 hours.
Unlike many countries, Antigua does not require a blood test before getting married.
- Marriage application
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.