Antigua Wedding Packages
Antigua wedding packages made easy by Caribbean-wedding.com. Antigua is a great destination choice for a Caribbean wedding, especially for beach lovers. You will pay a little more for the airfare. You will take a little longer to get there. You will NOT regret the extra time and money.
- With 365 beaches, Antigua is known for great beaches
- Sandals Grande Antigua is a perfect wedding resort
- Wed in Antigua and easily island hop to St Lucia, Barbados or Grenada for your honeymoon
- Known for great sailing, scuba diving and snorkeling
- A great variety of resorts, Couples Only, Adults Only, All Ages, Luxury, Boutique
- Antigua even has a private island resort, just 2 miles offshore, Jumby Bay
This page allows you to get an easy ballpark rate for your travel packages. We recommend you request a quote, so we can make sure you get the best deal.
Since our most frequent question is how much does the wedding cost, we hope this site will help you easily see that if you get a ballpark rate on the resort and see the price on several packages, you can get an idea of what your wedding will cost. You’ll need to price the travel and wedding separate, then simply add them together.
Rates are listed on this site are per couple, not per person.
Best Antigua Wedding Resorts
See All Antigua Honeymoon Resorts.
Getting married in Antigua is easy. Do a little paper work. Show up a few days before. Say I do.
The information below is provided by the tourist board of Antigua. Please keep in mind the resort you choose will have slightly different restrictions and fees. For example, you can officially be married in Antigua 48 hours after you arrive, but most resorts make you wait 72 hours.
Unlike many countries, Antigua does not require a blood test before getting married.
- Marriage application
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.