All-Inclusive Aruba Weddings
All inclusive Aruba weddings are gaining in popularity, since Riu Resorts came to Aruba. It’s always summer in Aruba, so don’t ask for a winter wedding.
- the famed “Palm Beach”
- less than 20 inches of rain every year
- Casinos, nightlife and shopping
- Island has a very European feel (Dutch), especially in downtown Oranjestad
Getting married in Aruba is not so easy if you want to do a legal ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are very easy. Just show up a few days before. Say I do.
This island is unique. To do a legal wedding, you have to be married downtown at the Civil Registry.
- Marriage request form
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Certificate of no impediment, apostilled
- Both passports
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.