All-Inclusive Aruba Weddings
Aruba wedding packages made easy. Since Riu Resorts came to Aruba, you now have a good all inclusive resort choice. One Riu Resort is for adults only and one is for all ages.
- The famed “Palm Beach”
- Less than 20 inches of rain every year
- Almost Guaranteed Sunshine
- Did we mention perfect weather?
- Casinos, nightlife and shopping
- Island has a very European feel (Dutch), especially in downtown Oranjestad
- Below the hurricane belt
- Constant trade winds keep the beach cool
- The island is only 6 miles wide and 20 miles long
This page allows you to get an easy ballpark rate for your travel packages. We recommend you request a quote, so we can make sure you get the best deal.
Rates are listed on this site are per couple, not per person.
Best Aruba Wedding Resorts
See All Aruba Honeymoon Resorts.
Getting married in Aruba is not so easy if you want to do a legal ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are very easy. Just show up a few days before. Say I do.
This island is unique. To do a legal wedding, you have to be married downtown at the Civil Registry.
- Marriage request form
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Certificate of no impediment, apostilled
- Both passports
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.