All-Inclusive Barbados Wedding Packages
Barbados wedding packages is one of our most southern destinations for a Caribbean wedding. This exotic destination claims that life did not begin in Barbados, but the Bajans have perfected it.
- The weather is always warm but not stifling hot either
- Sandals Barbados and Sandals Royal Barbados are amazing wedding resort choices, couples only
- This island is often referred to as little England and has a very British feel
- Warm and friendly people
- Great destination for foodies
- Below the hurricane belt
- Constant trade winds keep the temperature always around 86 degrees year round
This page allows you to get an easy ballpark rate for your travel packages. We recommend you request a quote, so we can make sure you get the best deal.
Rates are listed on this site are per couple, not per person.
Best Barbados Wedding Resorts
- Best Adults Only Wedding Resort: Sandals Barbados or Sandals Royal Barbados
- Best All Ages Wedding Resort: Crystal Cove
See All Barbados Honeymoon Resorts.
Getting married in Barbados is easy. Do a little paper work before. Show up and say I do.
The information below is provided by Sandals Resorts. Please keep in mind the resort you choose will have slightly different restrictions and fees than another resort. For example, you can officially be married in Barbados when you arrive, but Sandals will make you wait 48 hours.
Unlike many countries, Barbados does not require a blood test before getting married.
- Valid passports
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
- Return tickets