Costa Rica Wedding Packages
Costa Rica is becoming a very popular all inclusive wedding destination for several reasons.
- Rainforests, natural hot spring and volcanoes
- Adults-only & resorts for all ages
- Resort prices are a great value
- Incredible natural beauty wiwth 20 national parks, 8 biological reserves
- Also great for adventures like white water, ziplining, bungee jumping
This page allows you to get an easy ballpark rate for your travel packages. We recommend you request a quote, so we can make sure you get the best deal.
Since our most frequent question is how much does the wedding cost, we hope this site will help you easily see that if you get a ballpark rate on the resort and see the price on several packages, you can get an idea of what your wedding will cost. You’ll need to price the travel and wedding separate, then simply add them together.
Rates are listed on this site are per couple, not per person.
Best Costa Rica Wedding Resorts
See All Costa Rica Honeymoon Resorts.
Getting married in Costa Rica is not so easy if you want to do a legal ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are very easy. Just show up a few days before. Say I do.
The information below is provided by Riu Resorts.
- Marriage request form
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Blood tests
- Both passports
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
All documents except the passports, must be apostilled by your state. Birth certificates must be translated into Spanish.