Costa Rica is becoming a very popular all inclusive wedding destination for several reasons.
- Rainforests, natural hot spring and volcanoes
- Adults-only & resorts for all ages
- Resort prices are a great value
- Incredible natural beauty wiwth 20 national parks, 8 biological reserves
- Also great for adventures like white water, ziplining, bungee jumping
Getting married in Costa Rica is not so easy if you want to do a legal ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are very easy. Just show up a few days before. Say I do.
The information below is provided by Riu Resorts.
- Marriage request form
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Blood tests
- Both passports
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
All documents except the passports, must be apostilled by your state. Birth certificates must be translated into Spanish.