Jamaica Wedding Packages
Jamaica wedding packages made easy. Save time and money. This is our #1 Caribbean wedding destination. Legal weddings are simple to arrange. Jamaica is the most popular island in the Caribbean for destination weddings.
- One of the largest and closest islands in the Caribbean
- You have many flights to choose from so you can pick good schedules
- The flight prices are great or at least better than other islands:)
- You can find all types of resorts – Couples-only resorts, adults only resorts & resorts for all ages
- Jamaica offers a great quantity of resort options, so you have lots of choices whether you are looking for luxury, affordable or something in between
- Sun, fun, rum, reggae, jerk chicken, friendly people, summer temperatures year round
- Great value destination, your vacation $ goes further in Jamaica
This page allows you to get an easy ballpark rate for your travel packages. We recommend you request a quote, so we can make sure you get the best deal.
The resort pages (i.e. Iberostar Rose Hall Suites) will give you several wedding packages to go along with your travel package. Since our most frequent question is how much does the wedding cost, we hope this site will help you easily see that if you get a ballpark rate on the resort and see the price on several packages, you can get an idea of what your wedding will cost. You’ll need to price the travel and wedding separate, then simply add them together.
Rates are listed on this site are per couple, not per person.
Already know which area Jamaica you want?
- Montego Bay – Closest to the airport, most popular
- Negril – Best beaches and sunsets
- Ocho Rios – Explore the beach, rivers, mountains and waterfalls of Jamaica
Best Jamaica Wedding Resorts:
- Best Couples Only Wedding resorts: Montego Bay– Sandals Royal Caribbean, Negril – Couples Swept Away or Sandals South Coast, Ocho Rios – Sandals Ochi Beach Club
- Best Adults Only Wedding Resorts: Montego Bay – Iberostar Grand Rose Hall, Negril – Hideaway at Royalton Negril, Ocho Rios – Excellence Oyster Bay
- Best All Ages Wedding Resorts: Montego Bay – Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Negril – Beaches Negril, Ocho Rios – Beaches Ocho Rios
- Best Affordable Wedding Resorts: Montego Bay – Riu Montego Bay, Negril – Riu Palace Tropical Bay, Ocho Rios – Riu Ocho Rios
See All Jamaica Honeymoon resorts.
Getting married in Jamaica is easy.
Do a little paper work. Show up 2 days before. Say I do.
The information below is provided by the Jamaica tourist board. Please keep in mind the resort you choose will have slightly different restrictions and fees. For example, you can officially be married in the Jamaica 24 hours after you arrive, but most resorts make you wait at least 48 hours.
Jamaica does not require a blood test before getting married.
- Wedding application
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
Find more details:
- Negril has the best beaches and spectacular west coast sunsets.
- Ocho Rios offers the most sightseeing options since it is close to the mountains and Dunn’s River Falls. This is the best location for you if you want to explore the island off property.
- Montego Bay is closest to airport and centrally located, so you can easily explore the whole island.
- Runaway Bay, between Ocho Rios and Montego Bay, is a little remote. Make sure you choose a resort worth running away to. We list resorts in this region in Ocho Rios
- The Southwest Coast is a very natural and unspoiled part of Jamaica. You’ll be close to the Black River, YS Falls and secluded beaches. The lone Jamaica wedding resort here is Sandals South Coast. You’ll find this Sandals Resort listed in the Negril section.