St Lucia is a simply beautiful destination choice for a Caribbean wedding.
- Naturally beautiful, called the “little Hawaii” of the Caribbean
- Pitons, drive through volcanoes, white sand beaches, black sand beaches
- Wed in St Lucia and island hop to Antigua or Barbados for your honeymoon
Getting married in St Lucia is easy. Do a little paper work. Show up a few days before. Say I do.
The information below is provided by the tourist board of St Lucia. Please keep in mind the resort you choose will have slightly different restrictions and fees. For example, you can officially be married in St Lucia when you arrive, but most resorts make you wait 72 hours.
- Marriage application
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
St Lucia tourist board: http://www.stlucia.org/weddings-honeymoons/requirements/