Turks and Caicos wedding packages are perfect for couples looking for a unique and off the beaten path destination for a Caribbean wedding.
- Miles and miles of sugar white sand, Incredible beach
- One of the best all inclusive wedding resorts in the Caribbean for all ages (Beaches)
- Just off the south Florida coast, southeast of the Bahamas
- Very intimate and upscale destination
- Off the beaten track
- Incredible snorkeling and scuba diving sites
This page allows you to get an easy ballpark rate for your travel packages. We recommend you request a quote, so we can make sure you get the best deal.
Rates are listed on this site are per couple, not per person.
Best Turks and Caicos Wedding Resorts
- Best All Ages Wedding Resort: Beaches Turks and Caicos
- Best Adults Only Wedding Resort: Beach House
See All Turks and Caicos Honeymoon Resorts.
Getting married in the Turks and Caicos is easy. Do a little paper work. Show up 4 days before. Say I do.
Turks and Caicos does not require a blood test before getting married.
- Wedding application
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.