Turks and Caicos is a unique and off the beaten path destination for a Caribbean wedding.
- Miles and miles of sugar white sand
- One of the best all inclusive wedding resorts in the Caribbean for all ages (Beaches)
- Just off the south Florida coast
- Very intimate and upscale destination
Getting married in the Turks and Caicos is easy. Do a little paper work. Show up 4 days before. Say I do.
Turks and Caicos does not require a blood test before getting married.
- Wedding application
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.