Cabo Wedding Packages
Cabo wedding packages are extremely popular. The weather is great. The resorts are great. The prices are very reasonable.
- 2 distinct cities separated by 20 miles of great resorts
- Adults-only & resorts for all ages
- Resort prices are a bargain, great values
- Cabo San Lucas is famous for it’s clubs and marina
- San Jose del Cabo is a charming colonial town with cobblestone streets
- Cabo is one of the best destinations for close to guaranteed sunshine, with 300 to 350 sunny days per year
This page allows you to get an easy ballpark rate for your travel packages. We recommend you request a quote, so we can make sure you get the best deal.
Since our most frequent question is how much does the wedding cost, we hope this site will help you easily see that if you get a ballpark rate on the resort and see the price on several packages, you can get an idea of what your wedding will cost. You’ll need to price the travel and wedding separate, then simply add them together.
Rates are listed on this site are per couple, not per person.
Best Cabo Wedding Resorts
- Best Adults Only Wedding Resort: Secrets Puerto Los Cabos
- Best Affordable Wedding Resort: Riu Santa Fe
- Best All Ages Wedding Resort: Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
See All Cabo Honeymoon Resorts.
Getting married in Cabo is not so easy if you want to do a legal ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are very easy. Just show up 2 days before. Say I do.
The information below is provided by the tourist board of Mexico. Please keep in mind the resort you choose will have slightly different restrictions and fees. For example, you can officially be married in Cabo 3 days after you arrive (legal), but most resorts make you wait longer.
- Marriage request form
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which
- includes father’s name.
- Blood tests
- Both passports
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
All documents except the passports, must be apostilled by your state. Birth certificates must be translated into Spanish.
Find more details:
Mexico tourist board: Cabo Wedding Requirements