Cabo San Lucas is a very popular all inclusive destination wedding location.
- 2 distinct cities separated by 20 miles of great resorts
- Adults-only & resorts for all ages
- Resort prices are a bargain, great values
- Cabo San Lucas is famous for it’s clubs and marina
- San Jose del Cabo is a charming colonial town with cobblestone streets
Getting married in Cabo is not so easy if you want to do a legal ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are very easy. Just show up 2 days before. Say I do.
The information below is provided by the tourist board of Mexico. Please keep in mind the resort you choose will have slightly different restrictions and fees. For example, you can officially be married in Cabo 3 days after you arrive (legal), but most resorts make you wait longer.
- Marriage request form
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which
- includes father’s name.
- Blood tests
- Both passports
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
All documents except the passports, must be apostilled by your state. Birth certificates must be translated into Spanish.
Find more details:
Mexico tourist board: http://www.visitmexico.com/en/weddings/legal-requirements-to-get-married-in-mexico