Cancun Wedding Packages
Cancun wedding packages made easy. Save time and money. Cancun is one of the most popular destinations for a Caribbean wedding for several reasons.
- 8 mile strip of non-stop Cancun resorts, shopping, restaurants and clubs
- 81 miles of coastline south of Cancun is known as the Riviera Maya, which has more all inclusive resorts than any other Caribbean destination
- Adults-only, couples-only & resorts for all ages
- Resort prices are a great value
- The variety and quality of all inclusive resorts is unmatched in the Caribbean
- Cancun has more flights coming in than any other Caribbean airport, so it’s easy to find a good schedule
- Cancun’s flights are very inexpensive relative to other destinations, for example, Cancun’s flights usually are about $300 to $500 less per person than St Lucia
- Not only do you have all the fun and sun activities, the archaeological ruins are fascinating
This page allows you to get an easy ballpark rate for your travel packages. We recommend you request a quote, so we can make sure you get the best deal.
The resort pages will give you several wedding packages to go along with your travel package. Since our most frequent question is how much does the wedding cost, we hope this site will help you easily see that if you get a ballpark rate on the resort and see the price on several packages, you can get an idea of what your wedding will cost. You’ll need to price the travel and wedding separate, then simply add them together.
Rates are listed on this site are per couple, not per person.
Already know which area you want?
The Cancun area resorts we list include the main strip and Playa Mujeres, which is about 15 minutes north of Cancun.
Playa del Carmen is in the middle of the Riviera Maya, but we list these resorts separate, because the location is perfect. You get a great beach and walk to town. How perfect is that? The town is a little mini quaint version of Cancun.
The Riviera Maya area covers Riviera Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Xcaret, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal and Tulum.
Best Cancun Honeymoon Resorts:
- Best Couples Only Wedding Resorts: C– Sun Palace Cancun (only Couples only Resort in the area, perfect resort to ELOPE)
- Best Adults Only Wedding Resorts: C– Excellence Playa Mujeres, P– Royal Playa del Carmen, R – Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Best All Ages Wedding Resorts: C–Finest Playa Mujeres, P–Playacar Palace, R– Generations Riviera Maya
See all Cancun Honeymoon Resorts.
Getting married in Cancun is not so easy if you want to do a legal ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are very easy. Just show up 2 days before. Say I do.
The information below is provided by the tourist board of Mexico. Please keep in mind the resort you choose will have slightly different restrictions and fees. For example, you can officially be married in Cancun 3 days after you arrive (legal), but most resorts make you wait longer.
- Marriage request form
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Blood tests
- Both passports
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
All documents except the passports, must be apostilled by your state. Birth certificates must be translated into Spanish.
Find more details: