All-Inclusive Puerto Vallarta Weddings
Puerto Vallarta is an affordable all inclusive destination wedding location. Puerto Vallarta has a great variety of resorts and some very high quality resorts.
- Cobbleston streets of downtown are charming
- Banderas Bay is great for ocean lovers
- In the background, you have the Sierra Madres for explorers and adventure seekers
- Great variety of resorts and great quality resorts
Getting married in Puerto Vallarta is not so easy if you want to do a legal ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are very easy. Just show up a few days before. Say I do.
The information below is provided by the tourist board of Mexico. Please keep in mind the resort you choose will have slightly different restrictions and fees. For example, you can officially be married in Puerto Vallarta 3 days after you arrive (legal), but most resorts make you wait longer.
- Marriage request form
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Blood tests
- Both passports
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
All documents except the passports, must be apostilled by your state. Birth certificates must be translated into Spanish.
Find more details:
Mexico tourist board: http://www.visitmexico.com/en/weddings/legal-requirements-to-get-married-in-mexico
Riviera Nayarit 200 miles of coastline just 10 minutes north of the Puerto Vallarta airport. Look for this coast to boom for many years to come