All-Inclusive Mazatlan Weddings
Mazatlan wedding packages are very affordable. This part of Mexico is a great value destination wedding location as long as you can find decent flight prices.
- 11 miles of beach, referred to as the “Pacific Pearl”
- Attracts fishermen worldwide, tuna, marlin and swordfish galore
- Great golf courses and nice weather year round
- Always in the 80’s
- Restored downtown
- Mexico’s largest aquarium
This page allows you to get an easy ballpark rate for your travel packages. We recommend you request a quote, so we can make sure you get the best deal.
Since our most frequent question is how much does the wedding cost, we hope this site will help you easily see that if you get a ballpark rate on the resort and see the price on several packages, you can get an idea of what your wedding will cost. You’ll need to price the travel and wedding separate, then simply add them together.
Rates are listed on this site are per couple, not per person.
Best Mazatlan Wedding Resorts
- Best Affordable Wedding Resort: Riu Emerald Bay
See All Mazatlan Honeymoon Resorts.
Getting married in Mazatlan is not so easy if you want to do a legal ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are very easy. Just show up a few days before. Say I do.
The information below is provided by the tourist board of Mexico. Please keep in mind the resort you choose will have slightly different restrictions and fees. For example, you can officially be married in Mazatlan 3 days after you arrive (legal), but most resorts make you wait longer.
- Marriage request form
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Blood tests
- Both passports
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
All documents except the passports, must be apostilled by your state. Birth certificates must be translated into Spanish.
Find more details:
Mexico tourist board: http://www.visitmexico.com/en/weddings/legal-requirements-to-get-married-in-mexico