All-Inclusive Mazatlan Weddings
Mazatlan is a very affordable all inclusive destination wedding location. This part of Mexico is a great value as long as you can find decent flight prices.
- 11 miles of beach, referred to as the “Pacific Pearl”
- Attracts fisherman and golfers worldwide
- Always in the 80’s
- Restored downtown with Mexico’s largest aquarium
Getting married in Mazatlan is not so easy if you want to do a legal ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are very easy. Just show up a few days before. Say I do.
The information below is provided by the tourist board of Mexico. Please keep in mind the resort you choose will have slightly different restrictions and fees. For example, you can officially be married in Mazatlan 3 days after you arrive (legal), but most resorts make you wait longer.
- Marriage request form
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Blood tests
- Both passports
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
All documents except the passports, must be apostilled by your state. Birth certificates must be translated into Spanish.
Find more details:
Mexico tourist board: http://www.visitmexico.com/en/weddings/legal-requirements-to-get-married-in-mexico