All-Inclusive Grenada Weddings
A Grenada wedding is perfect for a couple looking for a unique off the beaten track island in the Caribbean.
- No crowds, no huge resorts
- Rainforest, 7 national parks, 40 beaches
- Spiciest place on the planet (island exports spices - nutmeg, cinnamon, cocoa)
- Very intimate and upscale destination
- From Grenada, you can easily island hop to Antigua, St Lucia and Barbados
This page allows you to get an easy ballpark rate for your Grenada wedding packages. We recommend you request a quote, so we can make sure you get the best deal. The resort pages will give you several wedding packages to go along with your travel package. Since our most frequent question is how much does the wedding cost, we hope this site will help you easily see that if you get a ballpark rate on the resort and see the price on several packages, you can get an idea of what your wedding will cost. You’ll need to price the travel and wedding separate, then simply add them together.
Best Grenada Wedding Resorts:
- Best Couples Only: Sandals Grenada
- Best All Ages: Spice Island Beach Resort
Rates are listed on this site are per couple, not per person. This island is not the easiest to get to. Flight schedules are not quite as good and the cost of airfare will be higher. We are not telling you to discourage you, because Grenada is worth it. Just keep this in mind if you are thinking about having a medium or large group. This island is a perfect place to elope or take a small group. Price and book your Caribbean adventures in Grenada with Island Routes, the official tour operator for Sandals Resorts.