We highly recommend Couples Resorts Jamaica Wedding Packages.
- These 4 resorts are for Couples only, very romantic with no singles, no kids
- Great stress free all-inclusive program that even includes waterfall tours and
- Couples Swept Away on 7 mile beach is one of top recommendations
- Very authentic Jamaica, owned and operated by Jamaicans
Couples Resorts currently have 6 great Jamaica Wedding promotions running.
- Brides Fly Free, up to $500 instant credit
- 6th room is free when wedding groups book 5 rooms
- Free Wedding with a 3 night stay
- Free Nights for bride and groom and all guests
- Wedding Bliss Bundle with up to $900 credits
- Runaway Bride, elope special with a private dinner on the beach and a couples massage included for just $350
Restrictions and blackout dates apply. Government fees and license of $250 still applies. Offers may be withdrawn at any time.
Want to know more about Couples Resorts?
Sandals Resorts Weddings FREE package is included when you stay 3 nights or longer. The Caribbean wedding package is also free at their sister resorts, Beaches Resorts.
This package is perfect for couples that want to elope. Sandals Resorts offer a free wedding package at all their resorts throughout the Caribbean. The 15 all inclusive Sandals Resorts are located in Antigua, the Bahamas, Barbados, Grenada, Jamaica and St Lucia.
We highly recommend Sandals Resorts, because they are for couples only and have a very romantic ambiance. Sandals all inclusive program is also very comprehensive compared to the other resorts. A perfect example of the program is snorkeling. Most resorts will just give you a mask and fins. Your Sandals Resort will take you on a boat to a quality snorkeling site.
Sandals Resorts Free All Inclusive Caribbean Destination Wedding Package
The package includes:
- A sweet Fuchsia and yellow Makara orchid bouquet
- A sweet Fuchsia and yellow Makara orchid boutonniere
- Chiavari chairs with cushions for guests, no maximum
- Lovely centerpiece and reception table setting
- Charming white cake
- One hour cocktail reception
- Personal Wedding planning team
- Preparation of marriage documents
- Picturesque wedding location
- Pre-recorded musical accompaniment for your ceremony
- Bride and groom signature cocktail
- Manicure for the bride
- 30 minute foot massage for the groom
- Free personal wedding website
- Free gift registry
- 5X7 wedding photograph
- Romantic turn down service on the first night of your honeymoon
- Honeymoon mimosa breakfast in bed
- Honeymoon dinner for bride and groom in a specialty restaurant with white glove service and complimentary sparkling wine
Book Sandals Resorts Free Weddings now until further notice.
Travel before 12/23/19
Yes, you have to pay for your all inclusive stay. Restrictions, blackout dates, and extra fees may apply. Offers are not always combinable. All weddings are subject to mandatory marriage officiant and government documentation fees, which are $95 in Jamaica, $288 in Antigua, $270 in Saint Lucia, $180 in Grenada, $325 in Barbados, and $310 in the Bahamas, $400 in Turks & Caicos. Offer may be changed or withdrawn at any time.