Exuma Wedding Packages in the Bahamas
Exuma is a unique and off the beaten path destination for a Caribbean wedding.
- Part of the Bahamas out islands, close to the U.S.A.
- Polar opposite of Nassau/Paradise Island
- Very intimate and upscale destination
- Exuma has THE clearest water in the Caribbean
- Sandals Emerald Bay is the only resort we offer and the resort is the best
- Easily island hop to Nassau/ Paradise Island after the wedding
This page allows you to get an easy ballpark rate for your travel packages. We recommend you request a quote, so we can make sure you get the best deal.
Since our most frequent question is how much does the wedding cost, we hope this site will help you easily see that if you get a ballpark rate on the resort and see the price on your wedding package, you can get an idea of what your wedding will cost. You’ll need to price the travel and wedding separate, then simply add them together.
Rates are listed on this site are per couple, not per person.
Wedding Tip: The Exumas are part of the out islands of the Bahamas and totally different than the Nassau & Paradise Island area of the Bahamas, which we refer to as the Manhattan of the Caribbean. You can very easily get married in Exuma and take a really short flight to Nassau for your honeymoon. Exuma and Nassau both happen to have an incredible Sandals Resort:)
Best Exuma Wedding Resort
- Best and Only Wedding Resort: Sandals Emerald Bay
Getting married in the Bahamas is easy. Do a little paper work. Show up 2 days before. Say I do.
The information below is provided by the Bahamas tourist board. Please keep in mind the resort you choose will have slightly different restrictions and fees. For example, you can officially be married in the Bahamas 24 hours after you arrive, but most resorts make you wait 48 hours.
Unlike many countries, the Bahamas does not require a blood test before getting married.
- Wedding application
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
Find more details:
Bahamas tourist board: http://www.bahamas.com/weddings