Punta Cana is one of the most popular destinations for a Caribbean wedding for several reasons.
- 30 miles of white sand beach lined with coconut palms
- Adults-only, couples-only & resorts for all ages
- Resort prices are a bargain, great values
- The variety and quality of all inclusive resorts is top notch
Getting married in Punta Cana is not so easy if you want to do a legal ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are very easy. Just show up 2 days before. Say I do.
The information below is provided by WEDO.
- Marriage request form
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Notarized single status
- Both passports
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
All documents except the passports, must be apostilled by your state. Birth certificates must be translated into Spanish.
Find more details: