Punta Cana Wedding Packages
Punta Cana wedding packages made easy. Save time and money. Legal weddings are not easy, but can be arranged. We almost always do symbolic or non-legally binding weddings when we arrange weddings in Punta Cana. This one of the most popular destinations for a Caribbean wedding.
- 30 miles of white sand beach lined with coconut palms
- You’ll find a great variety of resorts, adults-only, couples-only & resorts for all ages
- Resort prices are a bargain, great values
- The variety and quality of all inclusive resorts is top notch
- Relatively close to the U.S.
This page allows you to get an easy ballpark rate for your travel packages. We recommend you request a quote, so we can make sure you get the best deal.
The resort pages (i.e. Hard Rock Punta Cana) will give you several wedding packages to go along with your travel package. Since our most frequent question is how much does the wedding cost, we hope this site will help you easily see that if you get a ballpark rate on the resort and see the price on several packages, you can get an idea of what your wedding will cost. You’ll need to price the travel and wedding separate, then simply add them together.
Rates are listed on this site are per couple, not per person.
Best Wedding Resorts
Getting married in Punta Cana is not so easy if you want to do a legal ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are very easy. Just show up 2 days before. Say I do.
The information below is provided by WEDO for legal weddings.
- Marriage request form
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Notarized single status
- Both passports
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
All documents except the passports, must be apostilled by your state. Birth certificates must be translated into Spanish.
Find more details:
The 3 main areas which are not far apart are:
- Cap Cana, just south of the airport
- Bavaro, just north of the airport
- Uvero Alto, about 30 miles north of the airport