All-Inclusive La Romana Weddings
La Romana is a very affordable destination for a Caribbean wedding.
- Fly in to La Romana or Punta Cana
- Nice beaches
- Resort prices are a bargain, great values for nice resorts
- Championship golf courses
- Near artist village of Altos de Chavon
Getting married in La Romana is not so easy if you want to do a legal ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are very easy. Just show up 2 days before. Say I do.
The information below is provided by WEDO.
- Marriage request form
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Notarized single status
- Both passports
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
All documents except the passports, must be apostilled by your state. Birth certificates must be translated into Spanish.
Find more details: