All-Inclusive Puerto Plata Weddings
Puerto Plata is a very affordable destination for a Caribbean wedding.
- 62 miles of beaches
- Where Christopher Columbus landed in 1492
- Most historical of all our Caribbean destinations
- Very inexpensive
Getting married in Puerto Plata is not so easy if you want to do a legal ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are very easy. Just show up 2 days before. Say I do.
The information below is provided by WEDO.
- Marriage request form
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Notarized single status
- Both passports
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
All documents except the passports, must be apostilled by your state. Birth certificates must be translated into Spanish.
Find more details: