Ocho Rios Weddings
Ocho Rios is a great choice for a Caribbean wedding for several reasons.
- The best location in Jamaica for exploring the island
- Couples-only resorts, adults only resorts & resorts for all ages
- From affordable to luxury, Ocho Rios offers a great variety of resort options
- Most affordable area of Jamaica
This page allows you to get an easy ballpark rate for your travel packages. We recommend you request a quote, so we can make sure you get the best deal.
If you have a large group with guests coming for as short as 3 nights, Montego Bay or Negril would be better for them.
Best Ocho Rios Wedding Resorts:
- Best Couples Only: Sandals Ochi Beach
- Best Adults Only: Excellence Oyster Bay
- Best All Ages: Beaches Ocho Rios
- Best Affordable: Riu Ocho Rios
- Most Luxurious: Sandals Royal Plantation
Rates are listed on this site are per couple, not per person.
See all Ocho Rios honeymoon resorts.
Getting married in Jamaica is easy. Do a little paper work. Show up 2 days before. Say I do.
The information below is provided by the Jamaica tourist board. Please keep in mind the resort you choose will have slightly different restrictions and fees. For example, you can officially be married in the Jamaica 24 hours after you arrive, but most resorts make you wait 48 hours or 72 hours.
Unlike many countries, the Jamaica does not require a blood test before getting married.
- Wedding application
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
Find more details: